Many IT administrators today are virtually blind to the details of data stored on their corporate endpoints. inSync’s Advanced Data inSights gives administrators simple yet powerful tools to analyze endpoint data usage trends, globally locate any file or folder across any device, and consume real-time reports to obtain insights into endpoint data across the enterprise.
Analyze for Trends
Analyze composition of files across all endpoints with data analytics to understand current and future trends.
- Get interactive charts by file type, file size, and aggregate and per-user storage consumption
- Plan for future storage and bandwidth needs based on these trends.
Any file on any Endpoint is Just a Search Away
Rapidly and accurately filter, process, and search in real-time for specific files and folders corporate users store on their devices.
- Global real-time search results enables administrators to quickly locate a specific file on any endpoint.
- Search and filter by file name, type, recency and size.
Benefit from Advanced Reporting & Alerts
Run background searches for larger data sets and email the results.
- Reports and data analytics offer detailed information on users, devices, files, versions (restore points), date modified, and size with out-of-the-box report filters.
- Advanced reporting also offers exportable options (CSV, HTML) and associated alerts.
Admin and User Activity Streams Provide 360° of Data Visibility
Analyze activities related to enterprise endpoint data.
- User activity streams shed light on sharing patterns within the enterprise and offer visibility into the location of sensitive corporate data
- Detailed audit trail of administrator activities complements user activity stream to provide a 360 degree view
- Filter the list of activities by type and role for easier viewing